Tuesday 16 February 2016

INDIE HOME COLLECTIVE - TO DINE IN STYLE






Just been absolute swooning over the website of the Indie Home Collective - an interiors and lifestyle concept store in Aukland - and oh my they just sound like such beautiful kind warm people!

No wonder all the imagery is beautifully styled and inspiring - effortlessly so indeed.  One rainy day when I finally make it over to NZ - and to be honest its not quite yet on the list, but it's soon to be - this place will be first stop... and oh my they're hiring!

I'm in love with this recycled jersey lampshade by AY Illuminate - yours for a mere 995 NZD
So head on over to their online shop or blog... but be sure to have a pot of tea and your bank card at the ready... I resisted thank heavens! 


No comments:

Post a Comment