Wednesday 23 September 2015

THE CUBE BAR SAIGON




These stunning renders are by VrayWorld 
Anything I'd give today to sit in that patio and sip a cool cocktail while I'm waiting for my lunch to arrive....  This bar does actually exist and can be found in Ho Chi Minh City and was designed by fresh house

I could easily imagine that long bar as a kitchen counter in my dream home someday....
Lets keep dreaming, cause dreams sometimes to tend to come true!  But in that being said, its not about sitting around dreaming wild and weird and wonderful dreams - its about getting up, and showing up, and doing the work that will allow our dreams to come true.  I'm very aware of that... but by having an imagination, we can utilize that to help manifest our dreams into our reality, little by little day by day....

Images via edesignhome

No comments:

Post a Comment