Friday 20 March 2015

I AM OF INFINITE POSSIBILITY....


Had a little burst of inspiration while on my journey into work today - and made this little positive affirmation for the day.   A little reminder for myself of where I want this year to go.... spiritually as well as physically.

Sometimes we need to just take a moment and note some thoughts down as they come and go  - some thoughts we acknowledge and just let go and others we hang on to.  Hang onto the good thoughts, speak to yourself with encouraging words and love, remind yourself everyday that you are unique, you are here for a purpose - your body, your human shell is only your home for a little while - take good care of it.  Let your spirit shine - through that your true self will shine through.  You will attract the people who will help you shine brighter - don't let anyone dull your sparkle.  

Have an inspiring day - believe it will be so - believe in yourself  xx

Photo and words by me

1 comment: