Friday 9 January 2015

DANISH ROSEWOOD DINING CHAIRS BY IB KOFOD LARSEN


After a moody blue day yesterday - this morning my boss came in with a pair of these wonderful mid century chairs for me!  Bless him, and a big thank you!

They are in mint condition, and I am firstly super grateful and just totally over the moon and excited to get them home.   I've often seen them in second hand stores, and always went back for a second look.


They were designed by IB Kofod Larsen for G-Plan's Danish range and they date from the 1960's.  I'll have the seats recovered in the same black vinyl (not necessary, but will be nice at some stage to have it done) and then I'm all good to go.  They are just quite beautiful and very comfortable and now I finally own a pair of my own

No comments:

Post a Comment