Saturday 6 December 2014

ON LIFE, ON LOVE, ON GOOD VIBRATIONS AND POSITIVE FREQUENCIES














A couple of thought provoking quotes I'd love to share today - today in London is quite frankly just perfect.  Crisp, fresh, cold but bright blue skies and bright blue sunshine!  This morning when those first few streaks of sunshine came bursting through the edges of my blinds, I just knew - this is was the day to pick up the pace and get on my running shoes and just get out there!  And that's what I did

Now after a lush and healthy brunch of mushroom omelet with some chillies, and smoked salmon - and my oh so delicious coconut coffee - I'd like to share these few quotes.  I could probably write a whole essay on each and every one of them - but I think they will speak to each one of you on a different level and that is what I love most about reading quotes and pondering on them... we all can get something else out of it and that in itself is quite poetic.

Last few words before my day will pick up pace yet again...

We must surround ourselves by people who resonate on the same frequency as we do.  Ever been out with some friends, and even well into the next day you just feel so good and happy and excited about life?  And you can't quite put your finger on it, but yet - whenever you see those people its like something inside of you just feels alive and like everything is right in the world.  Well, I believe that when people connect, and people can share connections for a variety of reasons - but I'm writing specifically about the frequency between people that connect them.

Look out for it - subtly, and gently - its not something you have to notice or focus on - to know its there.  You'll just know it, when you're with certain people your collective frequencies will increase and that will also have an immediate effect on your wellbeing and theirs, not only during the time you spend together, but also for quite some time afterwards.  Keep those friendships alive and make the effort to invest in spending quality good time together, but also have fun.  Laugh out loud, and you know what, sometimes its absolutely ok to just be silly and enjoy the buzz of having a good time.

Keep the positivity and good energy flowing afterwards too - that will most certainly have a positive ripple effect on the rest of your day and week - not only that but also that ripple effect may well resonate further afield and reach a much broader spectrum than you could ever imagine.  Something small - like a friendly nod or a smile on your commute to work (eventhough it might be the least favorite part of your day! And I know for one, I can do with some brightening of my morning commute) Walk with your head up high and your eyes on the horizon - don't stumble over the little hickups on your way - keep your focus on the things that make you feel good, and somehow those little things that come to test us along the way will become less and less and less...

Have a super Saturday, and a great Sunday - and be ready for whatever surprises life may bring your way - be open and embrace it - and be generous in sharing your spirit and enthusiasm - and spread some love!

xx

Images via Pinterest (where else... hahaha!)

ps:  my musings and my quotes aren't totally relating, but the quotes I felt I had to share and the musings just came to me - I guess something I read must've stirred something inside me and hence the random sharing of thoughts on todays post

No comments:

Post a Comment