Wednesday 24 July 2013

DEKO HOUSE AT FINLAND HOUSING FAIR 2013









This post has been lingering in my drafts for the past few weeks and finally I have a bit of spare time to share it with you all.  This has been all over the net - and I'm sure you've seen these lovely images too, and liked them just as much as I had.  

This house has been styled by Scandinavian Deko for the Finland Housing Fair - lush lush lush, just all of it.  Even the wooding cladding on the exterior!

More details and images via Scandinavian Deko


PS:  I have only just noticed that all my images had disappeared, sad face... and so sorry about this post without images.
Fortunately I found them again at the Scandinavian Retreat blog - hopefully they're here to stay!  Enjoy enjoy all over again x



No comments:

Post a Comment