Monday 13 May 2013

R HOUSE - TAMIZO ARCHITECTS

  

Today's eye candy is all the way from Poland!  I found some amazing images via Pinterest of some extraordinary projects by Mateusz Kuo Stolarski - founder and chief Architect at Tamizo Architects.

Today I am sharing just a few favourite images of R House - but as you can imagine and looking at the many images in todays post.... they were pretty much ALL my favourites!  Tamizo Architects was responsible for the beautiful interior design of this house.

I love the lounge arrangement with the sofa's - some facing the fireplace and some facing the plasma TV - but still a wonderfully connected space - I love the views beyond the fireplace and that finish - is it stone or a concrete finish?  I can't really tell, but I love it all the same.  The colours and tones the whites and greys and blacks and wood.

And now onto the kitchen,  all white and minimal - the Gaggenau appliances are woo-worthy in such a beautifully designed space.  I do love all of it!  

I am excited about life and about what each new day may hold.  And I am happy that there are so many inspiration out there to keep me focused and motivated to also bring some beauty into the world. 

Have a great week everybody!

Images via Tamizo Architects





No comments:

Post a Comment