Monday 29 April 2013

FOR THE LOVE OF CONCRETE


 

Today I am happy to share some experimental photo's I took last week in our garden.  It was a lovely sunny day and the light was bright and perfect for what I had in mind.    I had just finished my first concrete furniture piece (still have to seal it... hopefully today) and wanted to use that to try out my hand at a bit of styling.

And all I can say is that there is still a very long road ahead for me.  

To all the photographers and stylists and bloggers out there that so often share their beautiful and inspirational work - you are all so amazingly talented and thank you for keep inspiring novices and amateurs like myself.

This afternoon I will have another go, and perhaps try and create a slightly different mood and scene.

In these photo's are a few of my favorite things:
a Marimekko mug, 
a Bodum assam cast iron tea press, 
some inspirational books - one; the works of Saloua Rouda Choucair, a gift from a friend
a favorite quote
and some delightful tea-light holders by Broste Copenhagen

Images by me

No comments:

Post a Comment