Sunday 20 January 2013

A SNOWY SUNDAY IN LONDON

Photo:  Lindé Davies
Photo:  Lindé Davies
Photo:  Lindé Davies
Photo:  Lindé Davies
Photo:  Lindé Davies

When I woke up this morning I was excited to see that we had even more snow during the night.  I couldn't wait to get out with my camera.  There is a park very close to where I live and I could not imagine a more magical sight, almost dreamlike!

In all my time in London this is the most snow I've ever seen, everything changes, everything is quiet and bright and white.  It's very *very* cold outside, but I don't really mind it so much having so much beauty to admire.  To be honest, its a little bit chilly indoors now as well, and I think its time for the central heating to come on...

Hope you all have had a lovely weekend wherever you are!


No comments:

Post a Comment