Monday 26 November 2012

LESS THAN A MONTH TO CHRISTMAS TIME...

In less than a month it will be Christmas time ... and all of a sudden everyone is out and about shopping, and window shopping, gift wrapping and Xmas tree decorating, planning festive feasts and gathering friends and loved ones round before the year is out.

Things always happen in fast forward mode round this time of year - work parties, and lunches and do's... late nights and early mornings ready again for work!  But for once I think I want to take these last few weeks quite slow.  I want to think about this year and how amazing it has been, and be still and be grateful for all it has brought thus far.  I want to make time especially for those friends who helped make this year great, and I want to make extra time for those friends who have not had such a great year...

And to everyone who's been stopping by and reading my blog, a big bright thank you for making it all worth while.  I hope you'll enjoy the last few weeks of this year, and the lead up to the festive season.  Enjoy all there is to enjoy, but also don't forget to also remember, even for just one minute what this time of year is all about... 

My family I will only get to see in the new year - I wish we were not living worlds apart; literally - especially this time of year.  But sometimes that's just how it goes.  My life is now here.  We speak often though and we love each other dearly and we're not afraid to say so.

Have a happy festive season to you all!







festive images via pinterest
Thich Nhat Hanh quote via escapade blog


No comments:

Post a Comment