Wednesday 18 July 2012

VINTAGE TEA PARTY


My sister recently celebrated her 60th birthday in Cape Town- sadly I couldn't join them all as I was in the UK.  But - from what I can gather it was a wonderful day, and she hosted a most delightful tea party!  She loves all these vintage shabby chic teacups, and so do I!  And so she asked me to make her a montage which she will hang in her holiday house 'C'est la Vie' on the west coast.

I was delighted when she asked my help with this little project, and what a feast it was to gather all these beautiful images and place them all in a pretty random flow.

Not so sure if it's a good thing or not... but I also gave in and bought a couple of pretty little sets on Ebay.... will post some pics soon.

Below are my ultimate favorite four:



Images via Pinterest and Google images

No comments:

Post a Comment