Saturday 7 July 2012

SATURDAYS ARE FOR ....

....
taking photo's of anything and everything
trying to capture the smell of the rain
trying to capture the lushness of nature
capturing the sunshine after the rain
....
Lindé Davies
Lindé Davies
Lindé Davies
Lindé Davies
Lindé Davies
Lindé Davies
Lindé Davies
Lindé Davies
Lindé Davies
Lindé Davies
Lindé Davies

Add caption

Lindé Davies
Lindé Davies
Lindé Davies

Have been enjoying taking a few pictures of the garden this morning after my run and after the rain, it was so beautiful outside with the sunshine shimmering through the leaves and onto the raindrops.

My mom planted the pansies for me when they visited recently - we just used an old wine crate and had my cousin drill some holes in the bottom, they're doing really well!  Also my favorite 'gaura gaura' and the Japanese 'dianthus kahori' 


I love how our kitchen opens up onto the garden, there's a few steps leading down onto some pebbles, and then the grass and garden beyond, it's a bit wild - which I like and very lush and green.  We had our first summer bbq last Saturday and I hope the weather allows a few more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment