Monday 9 July 2012

DIY: MIRROR MIRROR...

 I have had this mirror for many years, and it's always been blue.  A nice kind of teal actually.  This mirror has seen me through my good days and my bad days, and it's also seen me age year by year, quietly watching and never commenting... thanks goodness mirrors can't talk!


Well ... I thought as it's been such a kind companion for so many years its about time I gave it a little make-over to feel more in place in my 'not so new anymore' room.  Gosh last month was my 1 year anniversary in my new shared house.... time waits for no-one!

So it being Monday and all - I decided to get the white spray paint out and .... it didn't take more than 5 minutes to spray, and another 5 minutes to wipe a bit of paint off from the mirror.  And in that time the paint was dry and....

Et voila!
 
  
What do you think of my brand new white mirror?
Thumbs up or thumbs down?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment