Wednesday 25 January 2012

HOLIDAY TIME!

Hello to you all,

Again it's been feeling like there is not enough time for everything that needs to be done.  Especially around the time one has to prepare and pack for a nice and sunny vacation!

I'm off to Cape Town tomorrow for just over 2 weeks - and will be taking a little breather and break from the internet, from pinterest, and tumblr and sadly also from my blog, which I have grown very fond of.

But I will be spending my time with family and friends and that is very precious to me.

My only distraction will be my camera...

See you all back around mid February,  have a great couple of weeks!


Lindé


x

2 comments:

  1. I really like your blog:)Great pics and so much inspiration..I wish you a lovely week.
    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maria,
      Thank you so much for such kind words. I'm happy you like my blog. Have a great week too
      Lindé x

      Delete