Tuesday 27 December 2011

VILLA IN IBIZA - PASCAL CHEIKH DJAVADI


 
 


This striking Villa was designed by French Architect, Pascal Cheikh Djavadi.  Minimal in core design elements - yet slightly more inviting and warm once you step into this beautiful home.

White, sandy neutrals and wood complete the interior.  I do like the concrete ceilings (my love for things that seem slightly unfinished...) and my favorite spot, bar the pool - would be the reading nook in the last image.

I would love to incorporate a little tranquil and private nook into my home one day, overlooking the nature reserve... where I can sip Moroccan mint tea, ponder life and dream up creativity!

via http://minimalissimo.com/

2 comments:

  1. What an amazing house! I love the minimalistic style very much and the details are just GREAT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a beautiful space - glad you liked it too!
    Minimalism is high on my checklist
    And so is a bit of rustic charm ...

    Have a wonderful 2012!

    ReplyDelete