Wednesday 7 December 2011

APOLOGIES

Good morning to all my wonderful readers!

Big apologies for the lack of regular posts this past week - I promise to be back on track with interesting and exciting creative interiors and posts again soon.
Sometimes it is good to take a step away from all that's out there, or better said on my computer screen and focus on life, real life and real experiences to get some creative inspiration again.

To stay true to myself and true to what I adore, 
true to being objective and passionate
and to reflect that always in this blog.

Keep watching this space, and do say hello!
Hello Russia, Japan, UK, USA, Hong Kong, Canada, Australia, Germany, France, Austria, Croatia, The Netherlands, India, South Korea, Denmark and South Africa to name a few.  Thanks for stopping by often - you are all very encouraging and wonderful!

Have a great Wednesday

x



No comments:

Post a Comment