Tuesday 8 November 2011

RUY TEIXEIRA PHOTOGRAPHY

I am totally inspired by these stunning images, captured by internationally renowned photographer, Ruy Teixeira.  It creates an impression of various spaces, connected by a central courtyard - filled to the brim with white pebbles and lots of greenery and palms. I particularly like the raised living areas, stepping down into the 'courtyard' space.  Sleeper steps 10 out of 10!

The polished concrete walls add a slight rustic appeal.  Personally I am drawn to subtler colour tones, a slightly more monochrome palette - however the bright reds and yellows and blues definitely adds an element of fun and is quite effective overall in this shoot.

I might draw my own version of this space.... dream dream dream...

http://www.ruyteixeira.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment