Thursday 6 October 2011

NORDIC BLISS

Today I was excited to stumble upon this wonderful Norwegian blog kjersti's happiness.  Kjersti blogs about her beautiful home, and her family- and takes the most amazing interior photographs.  She was also featured in her local Elle Interiors magazine.  I love the soft greys mixed in with the crisp white - and a hint of black.  Such a beautiful and calming space to call home.  I'd love to know where the Grey French cushion is from?

Reading her blog has really inspired me to shift into gear and start thinking about a little nest of my own..... I guess all in all that is the reason behind this blog, to capture and share beautiful spaces that inspire, and hopefully will help shape my future home.

I love the way she captures just enough of a space to entice you to want to see more, and almost experience being in this space.
A beautiful blog with interesting reads and lots of great images!

No comments:

Post a Comment