Wednesday 5 October 2011

I BELIEVE IN GOOD PEOPLE

Most people in my life are good people, and the vast majority are great! I admire them in so many different ways. Sometimes I will notice a kind gesture on the underground, or in a busy shop at lunch time.  And it makes me smile inside and out- to know that there are so many good people around.  Oftentimes though it is the small gestures that go unnoticed, but they represent so much more.
But at times in life our paths might cross with people who are not good, and who do not have the same values we pursue.  Here the challenge is for us to stay 'good people' in whatever the circumstances might be.  We need to shine collectively, always.
These words are very significant to me right now - and I need to keep believing it.

Image Via Pinterest Via Lyla and Blu

No comments:

Post a Comment